Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What I Got For Christmas

What I Got For Christmas

Hey guys, so I know maybe some of you may be wondering why I am making a post about Christmas and what I got. Well the reason is that for Christmas my parents got me something that I have been wanting since I got into Mary Kay. Now before I start rambling about it I figured I should probably first show you all the pictures of what it is. 

The first thing that I got which I was so excited about was this Mary Kay Show-N-Go bag. You guys don't know how much I love this thing. I have been wanting it for some time now, and I am so excited to finally have it in my hands. So if anyone out there is a consultant, you should get it because its amazing. Plus the best thing is that even if someday you stop being a consultant, this bag is awesome as a makeup bag. As you can see its all black and it has Mary Kay written in the front in pink (which by the way is my favorite color!). In total it has six pockets, two in each of the insides and four in the middle. You can literally fit so much in there its crazy, the middle pockets are transparent and have a pink zipper.






The second thing that I received was this pair of bags. Now these bags came together so it's two but you can use one at one time or carry them together. These bags are amazing, I cant even describe how cute and functional they are. Perfect for doing parties and even taking them on vacations, that way using them as advertisement as well. They have a quilted pattern on the side and a little on the front, with pink lining. It has a pink zipper line, and Mary Kay written big and pink on the front. I absolutely love these and I was so excited the day that I got to use them. Now that is an actual funny story because, my cousin who lives like a few streets from me, wanted me to go over so she could put in an order. So I go over, but of course I take all of my new bags just because I was dying to use them. I really didn't need them at all, but I took them and felt so happy to have them with me. I thought they made me look so professional, my family complemented me on my new bags, which made me feel even happier to have them. These bags have a lot of space, so once I get things organized I am going to fill them up with all the things I need to have with me.








Here you can see both bags together, that's how I use them one on top of the other. Now tell me they don't look really cute. You can just imagine yourself going to someone's house and having all your stuff organized and ready to go. (By the way sorry for the pictures that are sideways)



In these pictures you can see all the three bags. I love them so much and I know that they are going to be a lot of help in the future parties that I do. I really recommend them for any consultant out there, my director actually told me that if your star consultant you can get a voucher  So if your a consultant that should be an extra motivator so that you can get a voucher for mkconnections.com. That way you can get these bags without having to use your own money. Although even if you don't get a voucher i think these are worth the cost, because they are so helpful.






1 comment:

  1. Hi :)
    The Mary Kay Show-N-Go bag fits on the handle, correct? I am about to order these 3 bags (the show-n-go and set of two bags) when I get my Star Consult prize at the end of this quarter. Can't wait! :)
    -Julie

    ReplyDelete