Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mary Kay Movie

Mary Kay Movie

So I have been noticing that I have been doing my post late at night, and I really don't know how I feel about that. I think I want to try and do them a little earlier, but I guess I will see how I can work it out. Anyway so I recently saw this movie called Hell On Heels. This movie is about how Mary Kay and her company goes into a battle against another beauty company runed by Jinger Heath. Both Mary Kay and her consultants unite to keep Mary Kay the number one beauty company. I really enjoyed watching this movie, I thought it was kinda funny. I don't know if the potrayel of Mary Kay in the movie is close to how she really was, because I never got to meet her. All I know is that at least for people that love Mary Kay like I do, we can enjoy this movie. I think that even people who don't really know about Mary Kay and our amazing products can enjoy watching this movie. I am going to put the movie down below for if anyone is interested in watching it. 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting those vids! I recently have really enjoyed learning about mary kay and the MK line. I read all about MK on http://www.pinqueblog.com/stylereviews/ but i am enamored with your blog as well. i look forward to your next post. thanks so much

    ReplyDelete