Friday, November 9, 2012

My First Order!!!

My First Order!!!

So today was a very exciting day because I got to put my first order. I got up early and went to my directors place, because since it was going to be my first order she offered to help me do it. Even though it may seem like its not such a big deal. Well for me it was, because I was finally going to be able to get things started. The best part was that I had 15 days to sell $600 worth of product (not including the taxes) and if I did it I was going to receive a certain amount of inventory  So of course I worked really hard and with the help of my cousin Lupita G (which thank you by the way for all of your help and support <3). I was able to accomplish this goal. I am so excited to be able to receive all the things, and be able to give people the things I ordered for them. Plus since I received my business cards already (which I got from Vista Print) I am going to be able to hand them out to everyone. A lot of exciting things are happening, and I cant wait to see how many more of my goals I can soon accomplish.


No comments:

Post a Comment