Monday, November 26, 2012

AshleytheMKBeauty

AshleytheMKBeuty


Today I wanted to talk about a woman who has inspired me, to not only be the best Mary Kay Consultant possible. But has also inspired me to be the best person that I can be. She has thought me what it is to be brave, what it is to get past all conflicts no matter how hard it may be. To know that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to. How you can get past any ruff situation that you may have or that you had in the past.She has shown me, how no matter what you have gone through you shouldn't victimize yourself. Instead you should raise your head high and look towards the future. Because no matter what there is always a better future for everyone. She taught me how you can choose the path that you want to live. She went through some horrible situations during her childhood and adulthood. But instead of letting that affect her and ruin her life. She fought against everything and ended becoming a wonderful human being. She has accomplished so many things, and there is so many more things that she will accomplish. Because she has chosen to live a happier life. I hope to one day be able to accomplish all the things that she has accomplish. Not only in my personal life, but also in my Mary Kay career. Her name is Ashley and if anyone is interested in watching her amazing YouTube videos you can see them here: http://www.youtube.com/user/AshleytheMKBeauty  make sure to follow her and I on twitter :
Me: (@jaar6) Ashley: (@M_K_Ashley)





(Photos from her twitter account)

No comments:

Post a Comment