Saturday, November 24, 2012

My First Encounter With Mary Kay

My First Encounter With Mary Kay

Before becoming a Mary Kay Consultant I never really knew much about Mary Kay. No one that I knew ever talked about it, and I would never see anyone using it. My first encounter with it, was one day when we were at my aunts house, and my aunts daughter came in with a Mary Kay roll up bag. I thought it was the most beautiful thing ever. I just imagined fitting everything in there, all the makeup that I owned (of course back then I didn't have that much makeup). It was really pretty and plus because she had made a big purchase they gave her a little gift. That gift was a small makeup pouch with 4 makeup brushes. It was so cute, I remember just sitting there looking at everything. Then the greatest thing happen, she gave me that small makeup pouch with two of the makeup brushes. Man was I excited to get it, I went home and used the brushes right away. They were so soft and just perfect. To this day I still have that small makeup pouch and those two makeup brushes. Now that I am in Mary Kay I have realized how many people either use Mary Kay or sell Mary Kay. It was really astounding to see all these people that I knew for years. All of a sudden tell me that they sell or use to sell Mary Kay. It really comes to show that when you step out of your bubble you come to realize many things that you didn't before.



No comments:

Post a Comment