Monday, December 3, 2012

My Debut Party

My Debut Party

Hey guys, so I have some very exciting news, this Friday December 7th, 2012 I will be having my debut party. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I am excited because this is the grand opening of my business. It's the day I get to share with everyone what it is that I am doing and I get to share with them some of the products that we sell in Mary Kay. I am also excited, because I am hoping to maybe get some booking from it, and well I am just excited to have a good time with my director and everyone that I invited. What I am most nervous about is not having anyone come. I know that I should expect half or less of all the people that I invite to come. So I hope that at least half of the people who I invited come, so I am not at the party by myself lol. I am going to take a lot of pictures and post them on my blog  its gonna be super fun and I just cannot wait. Down below I put a picture of the invitations I made, they are simple but very cute!



I got the actual invitation online, and then I just printed out a bunch and glued them to color construction paper. I did invitations of every color I really liked them. It was perfect too because this Saturday was my grandma's birthday. We all went out to celebrate so everyone was together, and I was able to hand out all my colorful invitations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment